Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Dies Series #21

 Hi and welcome to my blog. Thanksgiving is right around the corner and then Christmas! Can you believe it? Where has the year gone? I made a Thanksgiving card using some unused dies in my stash. I used a set from Sizzix that has the door embossing folder, stamps and a wreath die that you can use for different seasons. I also found a background in my stash where I had made a wood grain look with various brown colors of ink. I thought it would look good for the door. The Happy Thanksgiving stamp is from Sparkle N Sprinkle. 




Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day!


Challenges entered:

Cut It Up:  #238 Thanks/Thanksgiving

Dies R Us:  Anything Goes #180

Simon Says Monday Challenge: Thanks/Thanksgiving

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Thanks/Thanksgiving

Pammies Inky Pinkies:  Anything Goes #2145

5 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a beautiful card and I love the door and beautiful wreath on it.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the door embossing folder and your Autumn wreath is just lovely with it, your bow is so cute too!

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

That looks amazing! What a cool embossing folder. Your wreath is really pretty.

Thanks for sharing your Thanksgiving project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Great Thanksgiving card. Very warm and welcoming! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at PIP Challenges!
Hugs

Gerda said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the pretty wreath and the pretty embossing folder!!
Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Blog Archive