Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, November 22, 2021

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #354

              Welcome to a new challenge!

ANYTHING GOES

OR 
Option theme 'Winter Fun'

Challenge ends December 5th
Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte 


We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs
 
We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site


 
Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor for their continued support.

I chose to go with the winter fun theme for my card. Who doesn't love to go sledding in the snow? I used to spend hours sledding when I was little (that is when we had more snow in the South) and I could hardly be coaxed inside! I pulled a background from my stash where I had swiped some blue and purple acrylic paints across the card using an old credit card. I then smooshed it a little in white acrylic paint to make it look snowy. The snowflake background die was cut out of glitter card stock.



Stamps:  Ornament Sled - Stampendous
Saying - Just For Fun

Dies:  Snowflake Background - Alina Craft
Stitched Ovals - Gina Marie

Glitter Glue:  Star Dust - Stickles
Acrylic Paints
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Glitter Marker

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will join in the challenge. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad Callenge:  Animal Themed Holiday
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Make Your Own Background





10 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful April your card is not in the challenge
Gr Karin

Dorte said...

Lovely image you have used for the 'Winter Fun' theme, April and a lot of beautiful snowflake dies . Wishing you a fine week.
Dorte xx

Bunny said...

Love the beautiful background on this card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness he is just so adorable on that sled, your background was a great choice for it, pretty snowy background for it!

Vee Cassidy said...

I love the layered backgrounds they look great and image is adorable. Vee xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgrous card April :-) I love that we used the same mousie image and practically the same colours too! Verty cute :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

creationsnz said...

Wheeee what fun this card is, so festive looking too. CarolG

Christine said...

Hi April love this snowy background this lil guy is sure enjoying sleding super take on the option theme

Mousey hugs Christine xx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, April, love the background you created for the sweet little sled rider! Beautifully colored up too.

Hugs
Sue

chrissy xx said...

Super, super cute!
I LOve your colours and design. Yes! I did have to buy this one lol.
Chrissyxx

Blog Archive