Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Punches Series #16

Welcome to my blog. Today I am showing another card using punches. In July I went to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo and I bought this beach hut stamp that came in a set. Here at the end of August many people take off to the beach for one last vacation before school starts. I would love to be at the beach right now! I stamped the image on a background in my stash where I had inked up a paper towel and spritzed it with water. I then pressed my card stock on it to get a textured look. The hut was colored using Oxide inks. The frame and starfish are punches.


Stamps:  Little Beach Huts stamp set - Picture This
               Saying - Just For Fun
Punches: Frame - Fiskars
               Starfish - Emagination
Dies:      Sand Dollar - Cuttlebug
Sand:      Sticky Cork Sheet
Oxide Inks

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Double Trouble:  Relaxation Celebration

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that frame punch works great with that hut, and love the starfish and shell punches to embellish too. I could use some beach time myself :)

Donna Scholz said...

April, such a cute beach hut, and great coloring, too! I like the way you used the cork to suggest a sandy beach!! Thank you for sharing your card and favorite relaxation day with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Melanie R said...

Love the beach hut - such a fun card! Using cork was a clever idea and the coloring is great. How I miss the beaches since moving away from Florida.Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble Challenge #118.

Kellianne said...

Being at the beach is definitely a way to relax!! This card is so beautiful and I love the little clusters of seashells in the corner. I'm a big fan of finding seashells! Thanks for sharing this darling card with us at Double trouble :)

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the technique you used for texture using a paper towel, for the background and the stamped hut very nice for coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget you still have today to share with our partner at the Crafter's Cafe.

Blog Archive