Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, August 5, 2022

Special Seahorse

Hello and welcome to my blog. I was playing with a technique and added it to my card today. I took some yupo paper and made holes in it using a wood burning tool. Next I applied several colors of blue and green Alcohol Pearls to the paper. I cut off a few pieces to add to this card. The seahorse is a new stamp that I got at a recent stamp convention. I stamped it on an alcohol inked background that I had in my stash and used the included die to cut it out.


Stamp:  Special Seahorse - Petticoat Parlor
Embossing Folder - Unknown
Pearl Alcohol Inks:
Celestial
Tranquil
Sublime

I would like to enter this card into the Simon Says Wednesday challenge - Emboss It

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!


No comments:

Blog Archive