Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 13, 2023

A Ray of Sunshine

Hi and welcome to my blog. The sunshine is out today after a very damp and cold day yesterday! I have made a "spring" card using a pretty daisy from Penny Black stamps. I made the sunshine rays using a stencil, white paste and yellow glitter.  


Stamps:  Radiant - Penny Black
               Dots - Stampin' Up
Stencil: Sunshine Rays - Sassy&Crafty
Glitter:  Lemonade - Sparkle N Sprinkle
Die:      Hello - Recollections

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Whatever the Weather


5 comments:

Beth said...

A gorgeous card April. I like the paste and that beautiful purple flower.

Makira said...

πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šthis!! I saw this at the SSS Monday Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would love you to come and play with us at Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. Your card reminds me of the Flower and Garden Festival at Epcot, Disneyworld, FL. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative weekend. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ or with #parkhoppingmyhappyplace on Instagram. Cheers, Makira

Mrs A. said...

I love the texture that you have created with the sun rays. Goes perfectly with the Beautiful flower. sun is out and shinning here today too. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

I thought I had already commented on this, must not have hit post...
I love the glitter in the rays such a pretty touch to go with your flower!

Julia said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Blog Archive