Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Rainbow Poppies

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have made a card today using a very old Hero Arts stamp that I love. Using a rainbow ink pad, I brayered the colors over the poppies stamp and then stamped the image onto white card stock. 


Stamp:  Hero Arts
Die:      Picot Edge Circle - Spellbinders
Embossing Folder:  Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug
Ink:      Spectrum - Kaleidacolor

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

I would like to enter this card into the Hero Arts March Challenge - Somewhere Over the Rainbow

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty using your rainbow ink pad with it! Love how you topped it off with the bow!

Beth Stamps said...

So pretty. Kaleidacolor pads make for such beautiful work. Nice ribbon. I can't tie them worth a darn.

BreAnn L. said...

So pretty!

Chronic crafty cardmaker said...

How did you make the flowers white? White pigment ink on background pre stamped with color?

Julia said...

Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

Blog Archive