Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Many Ways to Color #14 - Tombow Markers

Welcome back to my color series! I was quite surprised to see how well the Tombow markers blended. I was expecting to see more of a line distinction between the colors. I found that I had to work quickly between using the colors and that my markers needed to be juicy. I started with the darker color and used the next lighter color starting over the darker color and pulling it out with the lighter marker. 


Stamp:  Brushed Flower - Rubbernecker
             Saying - Stampendous
Die:      Stitched Circle - Gina Marie
Embossing Folder:  Enchanting Vines - Altenew
Deco scissors and small hole punch for border
Tombow Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Chalenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations:  Flowers
We Love Stamping:  Fabulous Florals

5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

that is a gorgeous flower and you did a beautiful job coloring it, love that embossing folder with it too, great detail!

brenda said...

That a beautifully coloured quirky flower, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the elegance of this pretty card, April - you have coloured that gorgeous, quirky flower beautifully.
Thank you for sharing with us at We Love Stamping and using this months theme
Blessings
Maxine WLS DT

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card and beautifully colouring on the floral image.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and embossing but love the fabulous flower and great colouring.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x

Blog Archive