Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 28, 2023

Thinking of You

Hi and welcome to my blog. I am showing a card today using Penny Black stamps. The images were colored with alcohol markers. I used plaid patterned paper on the card corners and used some skinny metallic washi tape to accent the edges of the paper. The saying is a sticker. The dots were made by using an old Stampin' Up stamp.


Stamp:  Wreath Whismy Stamp Set - Penny Black
              Dots - Stampin' Up
Paper:   Spring Fling - Echo Park
Thin Metallic Washi Tape
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Yellow Glitter Pen - (bird's face and wings)

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  AG/The Great Outdoors
Word Art Wednesday:  AG #605-606



2 comments:

Loll said...

A very sweet card with a lovely wreath of flowers. Love it paired with the plaid.

Conniecrafter said...

Such a pretty design for your sweet wreath and birdie, great coloring of it too, like the touch of the washi tape with it, I haven't seen any that thin before.

Blog Archive