Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Let It Snow

Merry Christmas! I hope you are enjoying the season. I am showing a card today that I made with all dies. I just received all of these new dies and I could not wait to use them. For the snowflake background I used a piece of card stock where I had applied shimmer powders and added water for a blended look. For the "snow" around the edges of the card, I used a Tim Holtz stencil and brushed white pigment ink over it. The saying is a sticker.

Dies:  Forest Trees set - Echo Park
          Snowflake Background - Echo Park
          Deer set - Cottage Cutz
White Pigment Ink - Hero Arts
Shimmer Powders - Pixie Powder
Stencil - Tim Holtz

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Double Trouble - Die - cember  #155
Simon Says Monday Challenge - Use Dies
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Use Craft Dies


5 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

April, what a great Christmas card using dies to celebrate the season! I really like the snow stencil background... it goes so well with the diecut snowflakes frame!! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Double Trouble!!! -Donna

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful way to combine all your dies to make a great scene, I like how you decorated one of the trees too!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the scene you created in the frame, the deer dies are adorable, and the splatter of snow in the background is perfect. Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at Double Trouble and Wrapping It Up with Use your Stuff. Happy Holiday Seasons!

Kellianne said...

Beautiful card! I love the deep teal as your base of the scene. Great dies to create this! Thanks for playing with us at Double Trouble :)

Melanie R said...

I am loving your country scene! Beautifully designed card. Thank you for sharing at Double Trouble Challenge #155. - Melanie R.

Blog Archive