Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 10, 2026

House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge #471 Mid Way Reminder

                   Eeek! Wecome back fans!


We are here with a Mid Way Reminder

Our ongoing challenge:



ANYTHING GOES

with the option of

Torn Paper
 


Hosted by our Talented Teamie  Lols



        Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are  Generously Sponsored by


We Welcome back Barry & his team
@ House Mouse Designs


We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor for their continued support.



Stamp: from the Mini Spring stamp set - Stampendous
Dies: Circle - Crafter's Companion
Scallop Circle - Quickutz
Alcohol Markers - Caliart

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Beautiful Blossoms: AG/Mood Board

1 comment:

Donna Walls said...

Beautifully designed card with the cutest little house mouse! Thanks for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We would also like to invite you to visit the new Pick 3 Challenge and play along soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Blog Archive