Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Out With the New and in With the Old #16

 Here is my second beach card I made using old wooden stamps. I pulled out a background that I found in my stash where I had used a brayer on glossy cardstock. 

Years ago I was with my friend at a stamp store and was looking for a beach cabanas stamp. She spied one for me and I think the stamp is so neat! I am so glad I got to use it on this card. The stamp actually has three cabanas on it, but I just stamped part of the stamp to fit on this card.




Wooden Stamps: Beach Cabanas - Pink Ink Stamps
                                          Summer Palms - Stampendous
Embossing Folder: Seashells - Darice
Tombow Markers
Greeting Tab - Open Studio

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day and keep cool!

No comments:

Blog Archive