Eeeeekkkkk!!!
Welcome back House Mouse fans!
We are here with a new challenge for
you!
with the option theme of
🍂🍁Fall Colors 🍁🍂
Hosted by our Talented Teamie -Sue Kment
So join in the fun!
Please use a House-Mouse Designs® House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
Please use a House-Mouse Designs® House-Mouse Friends, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR
Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads
Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!
Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support!
Stamps: Band of Mice - Stampendous
Saying - Just For Fun
Die: Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Alcohol Markers - Caliart
Enamel Dots - Pink & Main
Patterned Paper - Unknown
Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge. Have a great day!
Challenge entered:
Paper Funday: Anything Goes #91


.jpg)
7 comments:
Gorgeous card April :-) I do love this merry band of mice, I can almost hear them! love the music paper and colors, great layout! :-)
Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX
How I love what you did with these musical mice- might have to use them for a Christmas card for a music loving friend! Perfect Dp-well done!
So cute, I love your fall papers with the addition of the music paper to go with your stamp, great coloring!
Love this cute card. I know they are playing country music which is my favorite. It's a guitar, fiddle and banjo. I can almost hear them singing and I imagine the other House Mouse mice are line dancing. [Bunny]
I.... love....this! The paper and image and colors are perfect together! I will need to keep a look out if this image ever comes up for sale.
Oh my I can just imagine those meece picking and grinning! Wonder what they are playing? 💕Sue Kment
Simply Precious! Thanks for sharing your creative project at The Paper Funday Challenge, we appreciate your participation.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge
Post a Comment