Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

N is for Napkin

I was admiring all the beautiful hydrangeas in my neighborhood as I took my daily walks. I saw that I had some pretty napkins with hydrangeas on them and decided to use one for my alphabet series card since I am on the letter N. I used a die to cut out a shape from the napkin that I had glued on some card stock. I sponged around the edges using Villainous Potion Distress ink. I added a stamped butterfly from Hero Arts. The stems are Tim Holtz dies and the stencil is by Darice.


Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

We Love Stamping:  Anything Goes

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Such a lovey napkin and it looks great cut out in that shape, I like the stems coming out from behind it!

Karen P said...

Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping Challenge Karen DT

KraftyKoolKat said...

A really gorgeous creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us over at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Anonymous said...

I'm a napkin feign too. This one lends itself nicely for your garden card.

Blog Archive