Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Colors

I am entering a lot of challenges! Here is another challenge card for The Stamp Something Christmas Colors challenge. Click on the link to see the challenge --http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/. This little bear from Sparkle N Sprinkle is a cutie! I framed him using a Heartfelt Creations die cut. Also this card is being entered into the Sparkle N Sprinkle winter card challenge too! You can see their challenge here --
http://sparklensprinkle.com/gameinfo.php  

I made a mistake and thought this bear was  from Sparkle N Sprinkle. He is not!  I will need to make another card for their challenge.

2 comments:

Edith said...

I love this card, April! Image is so cute and background is great.
Hugs, Edith:)

Kate said...

What a great window frame! I love the way your ribbon matches with the scarf too!

Blog Archive