Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 31, 2010

Stamp Something With Glitter

This week's challenge at Stamp Something is to stamp something with glitter. Of course I had to make a card with snowflakes and a snowman. The image is from Inkadinkado. I glittered the snowflakes on the blue background, the snowman's face, and the little snowflakes around his face. You can see the challenge by clicking this link -- http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year! May you be blessed in many ways!

2 comments:

Jerri Jimenez said...

Way too cute! Happy New Year and many blessings this coming year!

Kate said...

Happy New Year to you as well! The glitter on the snowman is just wonderful! I really like the way the snowflake extends off the card as well.

Blog Archive