Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Noel

Well, Christmas is upon us! I want to wish everyone a wonderful, safe and blessed Christmas. Let us stop and reflect on the true meaning of this great season. This card is not the typical Christmas colors. I have been using this pretty vintage decorative paper this year for my cards and I have really enjoyed using it. So I have gone outside my box and tried something new this Christmas. Once again, have a Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Olena said...

So cute and beautifully done!

Kate said...

This is lovely! What a gorgeous stamp and that ribbon is glorious!!

Blog Archive