Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, October 12, 2018

Fall Hello

Hi! Welcome to my blog. I am showing a Fall card using a pretty brand new leaf stamp from Just For Fun Stamps that will be on the web site soon.





I stamped and embossed the leaf four times on various Color Burst background papers that I made. They were fussy cut and added to the tree embossed background. I flicked some copper metallic paint across the card and stamped hello at the bottom. Sparkle enamel dots and a cord bow were also added.

We would love to have you join in this month's challenge -- Halloween. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you are having a good day.

Challenges entered:

Love to Scrap:  Fall Back
Stamping Sensations:  Shades Of Autumn
Tuesday Throwdown:  #413 Anything Goes

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

A lovely fall card, I like the bright colors in the leaves!

Debi said...

Wow! Love those brightly colored leaves against the neutral background. Great fall card. So happy you joined us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge this week. Best of luck.
Debi DT TT

Conniecrafter said...

Your background made pretty leaves and I love the embossed tree for the background!

brenda said...

A really pretty Autumnal creation for our 'Shades of Autumn' theme at Stamping Sensations, thanks so much for joinig us.

B x

Marlies said...

A lovely Autumn creation April. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

Dora said...

So pretty that the leaves do have bright colours. Beautiful card.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Blog Archive