Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 22, 2018

Shabby Chic #20

Hi! I am showing another shabby chic card today. I found this leaf in my stash where I had used a die to emboss it on the card stock. I then colored the raised areas with silver paint. Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress inks were smooshed onto the card stock for the background. A light spray of gold Shimmer Mist was sprayed over the piece.



I used a Martha Stewart punch to make the silver edges on the card. Die cut leaves, Prima flowers, cord, lace and silver ribbon were added for embellishment.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

The Card Concept Challenge: Inspiration - Challenge 100
The House That Stamps Built: Inspiration Palette - 01718


6 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love this shabby chic creation. The leaf looks amazing! Beautiful colors used.

Heather said...

Ooooo . . . beautiful!! That leaf looks really fabulous and I love the different dies you have used. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

I think this is my favorite of all of your shabby chic cards you have made, love the color combo choices and beautiful arrangement with your lovely lace!

Creating with Susan said...

I love the colors you used - really pretty! Thanks so much fo joining us at The Card Concept.

Julie Gearinger said...

Wow, I love this mixed media shabby chic creation! The embossed leaf looks amazing with all of your other fabulous details! Thanks for sharing with us at The Card Concept and we hope you can join us again soon!

Sue said...

April, what a lovely card. The colors, layout and design are all so very pretty. Love how you did the leaf, awesome and very different.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive