Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, October 8, 2018

Shabby Chic #19

Welcome back to shabby chic day! I have made a shabby chic Fall card using one of Dina Wakely's birds. I colored the bird using alcohol markers, fussy cut it and pop dotted it to the card.



I used two of the Spellbinders small circle dies for the frame. Behind the frame I stamped the Hero Arts Italian Poetry background. The Memeory Box Fresh Foliage die was used for the leaves over the circle frame. I cut apart the Flowers Frame from Precious Marieke to add to the right corner. The edges of the patterned paper were distressed and brown ink was sponged on the edges. I am entring this card into the CropStop challenge with the theme "Anything Goes." They carry a lot of great crafting products!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

CropStop Challenge:  Anything Goes
Love To Scrap:  Fall Back
The House That Stamps Built:  DCC103 It's Up In The Air

5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Oh April, what a gorgeous fall card!! I love everything about this -- the background, the script, the bird, the feathers etc. So, so pretty! Thanks for playing along with the "Up in the air" challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

I'd love for you to link up to the Cropstop blog as well. The challenge there is always "Anything goes" as long as you use a product or two from one of the companies they carry in the store. (You did!)
https://cropstop.blogspot.com/2018/10/october-link-party-44.html

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the fabulous dies you used and that yummy bow!! Thanks for playing with LTSCB and The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, beautiful coloring of the bird, love the feathers to go with him and great colors on the leaves too!

Esther Asbury said...

Thanks for this beautiful card up to Cropstop -- I hope you'll join us again soon!

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love all the embellishments and dies.Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
Carol DT x

Blog Archive