Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 24, 2018

Shabby Chic #24

Hi Everyone! This is my last shabby chic card for this series! Boy has this year flown by! I hope you are enjoying the Christmas season. It seems like each year Christmas comes earlier and earlier. Well, here is my card. The stamp is one I bought a long time ago at a stamp convention and I don't know the company since the stamp is just rubber.


I colored the image using alcohol markers and then I cut it out using the Gina Marie stitched oval die. I colored in the "stitches" using a brown marker. The image was layered on an Ellentina die and a Spellbinder die. These were layered on white card stock and then added to the red card base. The greenery was cut from an Impression Obsession die. I then added a paper poinsettia and some cord.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a Blessed Christmas!

Challenges entered:

Your Next Stamp Challenge: #104 Anything Goes




2 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

It is just Gorgeous April, great coloring and the framing is just awesome!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous April. The true meaning of Christmas!

Blog Archive