Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, December 7, 2018

Tis The Season

Hi and welcome to my blog. I want to show you a fun card I made using this cute snowman from Just For Fun Stamps. Doesn't he look jolly?


I made the background by cutting a strip of fun foam, adhering it to an acrylic block and stamping it in various angles using oxide inks. I used a dotted swiss embossing folder at the top and bottom of the card to add interest. I colored the snowman using alcohol markers, fussy cut him and added him to the card. The saying is from a Die Versions die. I also added 3 sticker snowflakes and hot pink rhinestones.

This month the challenge is to make any holiday card. I hope you will join us and you might win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a jolly day!

Challenges entered:

Time Out Challenges:  Joyful
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #364-#365

5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super cool background idea, April! Such a cheerful card!

Joyce said...

Very cheerful snowman, and I do love the fun background you created. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling card, April. Love your tip for creating interesting backgrounds! Hugs, de

Jeanne H said...

What a fun snowman! And I love the colors for your background.

Gerrina said...

It is a funny snowman and I like the non-traditional colours you used. Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Blog Archive