Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, February 25, 2019

Patterned Paper #4

Hi! It is time again to show another way to use patterned paper! I saw this idea on pinterest and thought is was so cute and a great way to use up some of those paper scraps. I made candles by rolling up some scrap patterned paper and then adding baker's twine for the candle wicks!


The stamped image is from Stampaliciuos. I colored this clear stamp with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and adhered it by the candles. The lable is a Spellbinders die. The saying is unknown.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  February 2019

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How cute April! These candles are adorable!!

Bunny said...

This really is cute. Did you roll this up on a pencil and glue? What a way to use your snippets. [Bunny]``

April said...

Yes, I rolled them up on a pencil and glued the backs.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi April!
I saw your card over at Mod Squad Challenge and had to come by for a closer look. I absolutely LOVE it. SO creative with those darling little candles. I hope you're ok with me totally planning to lift this idea. I want to use this idea - SO adorable. Thanks for the fab inspiration.

By the way, you're always welcome to stop by Word Art Wednesday to play along with us. The challenges are always Anything Goes and we have awesome sponsors, which means great prizes. I hope you will play along. Here's the link:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Thanks again for the darling idea.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Gina said...

WOW that is an amazing look! Fabulous card :D Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut's PPC XXX

Conniecrafter said...

that is too cute, love her leaning against the candles, I have seen many of these rolled up candles too, I like the idea of using the twine for the wick!

Susan Renshaw said...

Love how you have made the candles! I may have to borrow that idea!!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT

Katy said...

This is so cute!!

Blog Archive