Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 15, 2019

Warm Wishes

Hi and welcome to my blog! I love a cup of hot tea in the evenings when it is frosty outside. So I have been enjoying tea quite a bit lately! I made a card using this neat stamp from Just For Fun called Stamptangle Tea.



The cups were colored using Zig watercolor pens. The pens have a very pointed tip and are great for coloring the stamptangle stamps. I fussy cut the stamp, added stickles glitter to the "steam" and pop dotted it to the card. I cut a window using the Grand Madison Window die by Memory Box. I made "snow" by using a Versa Mark pen and adding white glitter embossing powder. The blue piece was adhered behind the window and also pop dotted to the card. For the background I ran white card stock through a Sizzix embossing folder. The saying is from the Sentiments 2 unmounted sheet.

Thanks so much for stopping by. We hope to see your wonderful creations in our challenge this month which is Music and use green, purple and gold on your card. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Warm Wishes!

Challenge entered:  Addicted To Stamps: Anything But A Square

1 comment:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love your brightly colored stack of teacups, April. Lovely against the pale blue snowy window.

Blog Archive