Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, February 1, 2019

You're So Sweet

Hi! I want to show you another Valentine card I made. This little jar stamp from Just For Fun is great for making a shaker card!



I used punched hearts and little red beads inside the shaker. The saying was stamped on a Spellbinders die and pop dotted to the card.

Be sure to hop on over to Just For Fun Stamps to see all their fun Valentine stamps.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a very Happy Valentine's Day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  February 2019
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Love Is In The Air
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Time Out:  Inspiration Board
Tuesday Throwdown:  Anything Goes

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So sweet!! Pun intended! Love the colors you used too! This really is so sweet!

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling creation, April! I love that shaped shaker card (say that three times fast! LOL) Such a cute heart theme, and beautifully done! Leaving you with wishes for a wonderful day.
Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Bunny said...

Adorable shaker card. Lovely papers and of course the sentiment is perfect. Sweet.

sandie said...

What a great idea to use this as a shaker. I adore the difference in patterns and the simple line of glitter that separates them. Thanks for joining Time Out

Conniecrafter said...

that does make for a great shaker card and I love the goodies you put inside the shaker. Very sweet valentine!

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous shaker card and such a darling project! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

Misty Elam said...

What a wonderful card this is. I love that the little jar is the shaker. Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. I hope you’ll join us again soon ~
Misty

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very sweet! I love this sweet card! Adorable shaker! Thanks so much for joining us for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge!

Blog Archive