Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Spring Flowers

Hi and welcome to my blog! I am enjoying the Spring weather we have been having here except today is stormy. I love all the pretty trees and flowers blooming but we really have the pollen this year. I have made a Spring card using a Penny Black stamp. I just love this cute hedgehog. He looks like he is in a hurry to deliver some Spring flowers!


I stamped and colored the image using alcohol markers and some glitter markers for the flowers' centers. The image was cut out using the Gina Marie stitched circle die. I cut a butterfly using a Cheery Lynn die and added rhinestones on the body. Sequins were added to the card for interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  April 2019
Penny Black:  Fresh Spring Colors
Time Out Challenge:  Embellishments #133

8 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Adorable image, I love your sprinkling of sequins, too!

Sue said...

Card is so pretty, April. Love the plaid on the background and your little hedgehog is colored up beautifully with his bouquet of flowers. What a lovely Spring card.

Hugs
Sue

Joyce said...

Such a pretty card. I love that plaid and your beautiful color scheme. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Conniecrafter said...

He is so cute with his great big bouquet, love the fun papers you used on it too and that beautiful butterfly!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute design April. Fun plaid paper and image.

Gibmiss said...

Stunning card... such a gorgeous image
Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Hugs Sylvie x

Gerrina said...

A sweet card and what a great combination of DP as background! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

Cards by Beckie said...

I love the image on your card, it is so cute. Thank you for sharing at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Blog Archive