Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, April 1, 2019

Just For Fun April Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog. Just For Fun's challenge this month is to add lace to your card. I used the Cake With Candles stamp. You can see the other fun birthday stamps here .



I stamped the cake on the dotted patterned paper, colored it with colored pencils and added Sprinkled Sugar Stickles on the icing. I colored the plate with alcohol markers and applied Diamond Glaze to make the plate look like ceramic.



I added lace for the tablecloth. The saying was stamped underneath. I added pink sticker stars and black rhinestones for interest.

I hope that you will join in the fun challenge this month. You might even win a gift certificate to the store!

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  April 2019
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday:  Challenge #380 - #381

4 comments:

Bunny said...

Pretty card. I love the lace tablecloth you added. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful April, I love the way you did the plate and , extra added to the lace, so sweet!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Loving the birthday cake with the sentiment! This really is a sweet make, April!

cass said...

Pretty card with great patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Blog Archive