Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, June 10, 2019

Patterned Paper #11

Hi Everyone! I am showing another patterend paper card today in my ongoing series. I showed a collage background card in April where I tore pieces of paper for the background. This time I used the paper scraps a little differently.

First I covered a 12 x 12 piece of card stock with my smaller scrap pieces and made a paper collage.


Next I cut this into card fronts. As you can see, I used some blue scraps as well on another 12 x 12 piece of card stock. I made 3 12 x 12 collages and believe me, I did not even make a dent in my scraps! I DO have a lot of card fronts now, though.



Here is one of the card fronts I chose to make the card below.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope your day will be enjoyable!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: June 2019
Time Out:  #137 Nature




5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Wow April, how fun. That is such a great idea to use up scraps and the end result with the little bird among the greenery is gorgeous!

Bunny said...

A beautiful way to use your scraps. I love your card. 

[Bunny]`

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Fantastic idea, April! I love your card. The colors of the papers go well together and the bird is so sweet!

Catie Cuddles said...

A superb way to use scraps.
Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT

Anita in France said...

Such lovely use of your scraps, April ... your background is so soft and dreamy ... perfect with that little bird and the dainty ribbon! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Anita :)

Blog Archive