Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, June 14, 2019

The Voice Of The Sea

Hi Everyone! Today I am showing a card I made that follows the Just For Fun Stamps challenge theme for this month of using a stencil. You still have time to join in. We would love to see what you create!



I love playing with stencils. There are so many fun ways to use them. On this card I used blue and purple watercolor crayons and colored directly on the back of the stencil. I spritzed the colors with water and placed the colored side down on a piece of watercolor paper, then gently lifted it off. I stamped the saying at the bottom, then stamped the Stamptangle Seahorse on a piece of orange card stock, fussy cut it and adhered it to the card. Sequins were added for interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Vacation
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #390 - #391

2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Another fun stenciled make, April. Love your bubble background!

Sue said...

I love what you did wit the stencil. looks like bubbles. The sea horse is beautiful too and so is the sentiment. Gorgeous card, April.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive