Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 9, 2019

Patterned Paper #23

Hi and welcome to my blog. I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and that I only have one more card to make for my scrap patterned paper series! Here is a Christmas card that I made using die cut snowflakes cut from various patterned paper scraps.


The snowflake dies are from Spellbinders and the snowman is a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp that I colored with alcohol markers and fussy cut. The saying is also from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to make the "snow" at the top of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge:  December 2019


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Adorable idea for a card April! Love those little snowflakes behind your fun little snowman!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Those snowflakes look terrific and I love the various colors. That snow man is so cute too.

Bunny said...

Cute card. Love the snowflakes and the embossed snow falling down from the top of the card. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's cute and beautiful April
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

great idea for your pattern paper and I love the cute snowman with the snow falling on him :)

Blog Archive