Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! Welcome to my blog. This year just flew by for me. I can't believe it is 2020. That sounds so futuristic to me! How about you? This cute llama from Just For Fun Stamps is ready for a New Year's party!



              I had fun playing with my gelli plate and masking.

        I hope the New Year will bring many blessings your way!
                 Thanks for stopping by and have a good day.

                                      Challenge entered:   

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Party Time

3 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

cute and beautiful card April

The Best Wishes and Creativity for 2020
De Beste Wensen en Creativiteit voor 2020
Gr Karin

Conniecrafter said...

now he is out to have some fun :)

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Hah! This is such a cute llama! Happy New Year!

Blog Archive