Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 23, 2019

Patterned Paper #24

Hello and Merry Christmas! This year just flew by for me. I can't believe that this is my last patterned paper card for this year. For the New Year I will start a series on backgrounds. I have hundreds of backgrounds where I have played with many techniques. I need to use them up as well, so I hope you will check back on my blog in the new year and see all the many ways to make backgrounds for your cards.


I used strips of patterned papers to make the Christmas tree. This little penguin from Fiskars was colored with alcohol markers, fussy cut and pop dotted to the card. The background is also a piece of scrap patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a very Merry Christmas! May God bless!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge: December 2019
Stamping Sensations:  Anything Goes



4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

This is just way too cute, I will have to remember this, I have plenty of strips leftover :) Love the penguin with it!

Bunny said...

Cute card. I can't wait to see the background. [Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

So cute April! Love all your fun ideas! I look forward to visiting in 2020 for your background cards!

Sally H said...

That's cute! Your colouring is great! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and good luck!

Blog Archive