Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, January 13, 2020

HMFMC #307 Mid Way Reminder

Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current 
'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

Food and/or Drink

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lols

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by;



Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  

  Stampendous are sponsoring with a $25 shopping spree to the store! 


Our lovely new teamie Mia also has a House Mouse give-away on her blog CLICK HERE to go and have a look! 



Many thanks to our generous Sponsor for their continued support.  



Stamp - Stampendous Cupcake Sprinkles
Happy Birthday Patterned Paper
Spellbinders Labels 4 Die
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Diamond Glaze on Bottle

I love this fun new House Mouse stamp. It reminds me of my sons when they were little. They loved sprinkles on their brownies and the more the better! I still shake sprinkles on their brownies even now that they are grown! LOL!

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you will join in the challenge. Have a wonderful day!





8 comments:

Bunny said...

This is so bright and colorful. I love it and the story of your sons and sprinkles. Looks like the House Mouse is generously sprinkling his cupcake. Love the beautiful bow you added to your card, too. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

I think it's great you still do that for your sons; I'm sure they love it. Pretty and colourful and finished with your gorgeous ribbon. CarolG

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So cute! I don’t think you can ever be too old for sprinkles!

Sue from Oregon said...

The more sprinkles the better right? Hey--just give me the frosting LOL! Super cute and love your shiny jar too! ♥ Sue Kment

Sue said...

I also love this stamp and your card. The diamond glaze on the bottle is such fun too. AND it also reminded me of the children when they were young and how they always put too many sprinkles on stuff. But then, can you ever have too many sprinkles? Super fun card, April.

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cheerful and very beautiful April

Gr Karin

Kathi said...

Fun and fabulous card with beautiful coloring.

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, more sprinkles the better it is :) fun paper for your background and I love the bow!

Blog Archive