Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 3, 2020

Have a Cup of Tea

Hi and welcome to my blog! I hope you had a Happy New Year. The fireworks around us did not last too long, so we were able to get to sleep in good time! I want to share a card that I made with this sweet Power Poppy stamp from the Short Stacks stamp set. This stamp shows two of my favorite things - tea cups and a bird.


Stamp:  Power Poppy - Short Stack
Embossing Folder:  Marianne Designables
Various alcohol markers
Memento Tuxedo Black ink

I used the Marianne Designables embossing folder and stamped the image in the center of the frame. The image was colored using alcohol markers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a wonderful day and blessed New Year!

Challenges entered:


5 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

So pretty April! Love this little image and the embossing folder is perfect for it. Happy New Year!

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

I love that stamp too! I reallly like the bright colors you used and that pretty embossing folder!

Bunny said...

This is beautiful. I love hot tea and birds. I love all of the colors in your card. Fabulous. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

I love this set too and the colors you chose are so fun and happy! That embossing folder framed it wonderfully!

KarinsArtScrap said...

April this is very sweet
Gr Karin

Blog Archive