Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 30, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #313

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

Our new challenge is


'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

SPARKLE 

Hosted by our Talented Teamie Lorraine aka 'Lols'

Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or 
CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg

Due to the current coronavirus pandemic we have made the difficult decision to suspend company sponsor prizes for the time being. We would like to thank our sponsors for their continued support and we will look forward to everything being back up and running in the very near future :-)



Our Hostess Lorraine will be giving away a Watercolor Wishes and a Cupcake Sprinkles Cling Stamp to one lucky entrant! 



We are going into the rainy month of April! I don't know how much more rain we can stand to see after our real rainy Winter we had. We might be floating away soon! LOL! I used this sweet stamp called Puddle Fun on my card. Clear glitter was used on the puddle. A neat thing happened with my card when I ran it through my Sizzix. I had colored the image and added blue teardrop rhinestones on the raindrops. THEN I decided I wanted to cut the image out using a shape. So I went for it and ran the image through the machine and the rhinestones flattened, but they did not ruin the paper. WHEW! So I still have wonderful shimmer on the raindrops and the card will go through the mail better too!



Stamp:  Puddle Fun - Stampabilities
Dies:  Labels 8 - Spellbinders and Hello - Recollections
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Paper:  Pretty Pastels - Creek Bank Creations

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see your creations over at the challenge.
Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Bunny said...

Love how you added the nice shine to the rain drops. It's really cute. I remember one time I added Glossy Accents to something I hadn't die cut and it was a cracked mess. It was a large image. Ugh! [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and wonderful card April
Gr Karin

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super sweet image and I love how you framed it with the shapes. That is great that you didn’t have issues with the die cutting. I have done that before where I wanted to die cut after embellishing. It doesn’t always work out as well. Have a great day!

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card April :-) the little bunny with his frog friend is just adorable and perfect for the weather here! It hasn't stopped raining all day! Love the fancy frame and colors too :-)

Stay Home (as much as possible) and Stay Safe!
Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super cute image and colored beautifully! Love your flattened raindrops!

Misti said...

Cute, cute, cute April!

Conniecrafter said...

I think we have a lot of the same stamps :) That is neat to know about it going through your machine and flattening it a little, great coloring and fun papers to go with it!

chrissy xx said...

Super cute image April.
LOve your design and colours.
One brave girl putting it through the machine after the raindrops had been added. Glad it turned out okay for you!
Chrissyxx

Sue said...

Hi April, love this stamp. I do so miss the Hoppers, glad I have many of them. Beautifully colored up and the hello word die is perfect.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Wonderful card with a super cute image- April. Glad you'r die cutting went well.
Hope you're safe and well, take care.
Dorte xx

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Good morning April! I am your newest follower and love this bunny and frog in this adorable scene!! That sounds like a good happenstance for the rhinestones to flatten while crafting! Easier to mail especially! Loved the sparkle and shine in the water throughout!

Blog Archive