Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, March 9, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Mid Way Reminder #311

Eeeeekkkkk!!! Welcome back House-Mouse FANS!

We have more fabulous inspiration to share with you as
 a reminder to join our current 

'ANYTHING GOES'

with the option of

Embossing, wet or dry
Hosted by our teamie Dorte

  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image 
stamped/decoupage or CD rom.
http://www.house-mouse.com/images/banner120_02.jpg


Generously Sponsored  by

We are very happy to welcome back Heidi and her team at Simon Says Stamp!

Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

*****************************************************
Many thanks to Simon Says Stamp
 for their continued support.  

I am so glad that Spring is on the way!  For my card I used this cute stamp called Two Part Harmony. The birds in my area have really been singing lately. This stamp reminds me of them. 


Stamp:  Two Part Harmony - Stampabilities
Embossing Folder - Sizzix Impresslits
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you will join in the challenge. Have a wonderful day!





7 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fabulous make! That embossed wreath is amazing with the pop of color of this singing duo - quite stunning, April.

KarinsArtScrap said...

great design April and beautiful card
Gr Karin

Sue said...

April, love the image and you colored it up beautifully. Your embossing looks wonderful with the image framed. Beautiful card, April.

Hugs
Sue

Dorte said...

Super sweet spring card, April. Lovely embossing folder used.
Have a greaat week.
Dorte xx

Bunny said...

Lovely card. The embossing is grand and I love the enamel dots. The birds have been singing loudly in our area. I think they are enjoying the beautiful weather. Which means that our Baltimore Orioles will be leaving soon to go home. [Bunny]

creationsnz said...

Hi April. I love your little fellas singing their hearts out. CarolG

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love how the embossing frames them, I have enjoyed hearing the birds sing more lately! Love your bow too!

Blog Archive