Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Happy Bird - Day!

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I want to show you a card using this fun Penny Black stamp called Bird-Day. This stamp always makes me smile!


I used a lot of techniques on this card. The background was made by smooshing oxide ink colors and spritzing and splatting water across it. I fussy cut and paper pieced the image, The label was made by using a border punch across 2 sides of white card stock and then cutting across so that the label had 2 pretty designs at each end. I also doodled some dots and dashes here and there for interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Spritz and Splatter
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Dies/Punches
Tuesday Throwdown:  Add a Doodle #456

7 comments:

Bunny said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute. I love the image and your card. [Bunny]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Super fun image! I love the background because the splats are different colors. What a neat look!

Conniecrafter said...

That stamp is so fun, sure does bring a smile, very cool job on the background, I have yet to try using my punches at the ends of my sentiments, gives it a great look

Cath Wilson said...

Oh, that's a fab stamp! It makes me smile, too!
Beautifully coloured and I LOVE your background.
Stay safe!
Cath x

Sue from Oregon said...

Awww this is cool with all your fun techniques! Perfect background! Thanks for sharing with us at PBSC! ♥ Sue Kment

Milla said...

What a fun card! Such a great image and I love your inky background. Thanks for sharing at Penny Black Saturday Challenge!

creationsnz said...

Haha love this - it's such a fun card. CarolG

Blog Archive