Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, May 4, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Mid Way Challenge Reminder #315

Mid Way Reminder Challenge # 315
ANYTHING GOES  
option/ Better Together (two or more of something)
hosted by our Talented Teamie MISTI



Welcome back our Generous SPONSOR


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.

I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not
 find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back
I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them
 and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

AND

We have these two adorable House Mouse stamps from the Design Team for one lucky entrant too!

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image on your card/project to enter.


During this virus pandemic there have been so many people getting together to help in so many ways! Yes, we do get more done when we help together like these little meeces are doing. This stamp makes me think of all those who are supplying food for school age children, the homeless and others. I know they are a real encouragement to those who are receiving this help.


Stamp:  Feeding Koi - Stampendous
Dies:  Small Ovals - Spellbinders
Waves - Tessler (die was embossed on this card)
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge! Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered: 

The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes A2220


8 comments:

Bunny said...

Cute card. I love the die that you used to emboss. Isn't it nice that the mice can help out and they don't have to worry about social distancing? Bunny signature to copy and paste
[Bunny]

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a cute little scene April.

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is such a sweet scene with the little mice feeding the fish. And it does show a spirit of helpfulness. Very nice!

scrappymo! said...

What a sweet card. We do have to remember that we are all in this together! Such unusual times. Cards like this theme do help us remember.
Great card.

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice little scene - and yes with everyone working together we can get through this. Great coloring on the House Mouse image. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Heather said...

Awww . . .this is so sweet! Love how the little mice are feeding the fish! So fun! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

So sweet April and just perfect for the challenge!!

Sue said...

Super bright fun card. Colors are wonderful, April and the little scene is darling. Card design is so pretty too.

Hugs
Sue

Blog Archive