Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Butterfly Accordion Card

Hi and welcome to my blog! I have an accordion card to show you that I made for the Butterfly Challenge. I love cards that have different folds. There are several things to choose from to make your card over at the challenge. I made the accordion card, used light pink, patterned papers and of course, butterflies!


Here is the card opened up.



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blessed day!

Challenge entered:

Butterfly Challenge:  #144

3 comments:

Bunny said...

A beautiful card and a lovely butterfly. [Bunny]

Mrs A. said...

April, this is so pretty. I love the delicate shades you have used here. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

Conniecrafter said...

It is certainly a beauty, love the pink and green combo!

Blog Archive