Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, July 31, 2020

Meow's It Going?

Hi and welcome to my blog! I received some new craft items recently and I have been playing with a fun background stamp. On this card background I used several oxide ink colors. I love all the circles and swirls! The cat was stamped and fussy cut. I have three cats and this image reminds me of our sassy cat that we took in last. She has been trying out new sleeping places over the past few weeks. She will sleep one place for a week and then find another spot and sleep there for about a week and so on! I am wondering where I will find her next! My other cats just sleep in their usual places. 

On this card I added sequins for more interest. My stamping friends and I ordered sequins in bulk one time and divided them up among us. I still have so many and I love using them on a lot of my cards! 


Stamps:  Cat - Inkadinkado
Saying - Serendipity Stamps
Background - no brand

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenges entered:

ModSquad:  Your Pets
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes  #450 - #451

6 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

cool cat design and fun background!

ionabunny said...

Beautiful and striking card. Hugz

Shona Erlenborn said...

Fun card for sure April. Great background stamp as a contrast to the black swirly cat!

Macimbalo said...

Very cool design and that cat!!! Perfect for the challenge at MSC, thanks for sharing!

Cindi (aka iring) said...

April, that does look like a sassy cat! It's great with your colorful background. It would be fun to do a cartoon style with "wham" and "pow" written in the star shapes.

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic card and background April
Gr Karin

Blog Archive