Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, July 20, 2020

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #321

OR
'Use A Number'

hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte

This challenge will last 4 weeks

Welcome back our Generous 

SPONSOR


   House-Mouse Designs(R)  
 our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image
on your card/project to enter.


I am also giving away this stamp to a randomly chosen winner!!!!! This stamp will be perfect for a back to school card.




I made this card with a friend in mind. She and I both had a milestone birthday this year!





Stamp:  Be Mine Heart and Sole - Stampabilities
Saying:  Inkadinkado
Dies:  Numbers - Sizzix (Tim Hiltz)
Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Embossing Folder:  Happy Birthday - Cuttlebug
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Acrylic Paint

I have been trying to use up a lot of the many backgrounds that I have made over the years. I can't just stop at one background when I have all my supplies out! LOL! The background behind the numbers was made by swiping an old credit card across a card where acrylic paints had been applied. This helped to blend and spread the colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope to see you over at the challenge!
Have a wonderul day!

Challenges entered:

Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes #30



10 comments:

Bunny said...

Your friend will love this great birthday card. The colors are great. I'm still trying to figure out how old this person is. Ha ha!

Lovely giveaway prize. [Bunny]`

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh, this is so sweet!! Love how the micey is holding the number with his feet!! Great number die cutting too!! I'm going to use that inspiration!!

Misti said...

Great background! There are so many that I want to try! Super cute card!

Sue said...

How fun! Your friend is going to love this. I like how you used the number cutouts and the colors and embossing are wonderful. Beautiful card, April.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

too cute, like the number background and how you added the number to the heart he is holding!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Another great card, April. Clever use of the numbers die and the little mouse is ever so cute.

creationsnz said...

Ha, this one made me laugh. This little mouse is just rubbing it in and enjoying himeself. CarolG

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :)) the mousie image is just so cute and I love the die cut numbers and embossed birthday panel, great layout too!

Happy Birthday to your friend! She is going to love this :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card April. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/

The Million Kisses said...

Hello maate nice post

Blog Archive