Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Handmade Bakcground #15

Hi and welcome to my blog. I used another background from my stash on this card. I am not really sure how I made this background, but I think this is what I did! LOL! I think I used some plastic packaging where the bottom was ridged or a piece of cardboard box. I used some green Pearl alcohol ink and other regular alcohol inks - dropped colors on my craft mat and pressed the plastic into the colors. I then stamped the inked plastic on my gelli plate and then pulled off the design. I was trying to figure out why the green in the background was shimmery and the other colors were not, so I think this is what I did. 😏


Stamps:  Flower - Stampendous
                         Leaves: - Heartfelt Creations
                            Saying: - Creek Bank Creations


I stamped the flower and leaves on vellum and used white embossing powder. I colored with Tombow markers, fussy cut the images and added them to the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a blessed day!







5 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Fun background, turned out neat, love color of the flower and leaves!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful April
gr karin

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a beauty April! Love how you picked up the colors of your background on to the vellum flower - just gorgeous!

Donna Ellis said...

April, I’m glad to know I’m not the only one who forgets how things were made! Your Stampendous flower looks fabulous and the colorful background is especially intriguing. Love it! Hugs, de

creationsnz said...

Fantastic background, thanks for sharing how you (think) you did it! CarolG

Blog Archive