Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, August 3, 2020

HMFMC #321 Mid Way Reminder


                  Mid Way Reminder Challenge                      
OR
'Use A Number'

hosted by our Talented Teamie Dorte

This challenge will end August 16

Welcome back our Generous 

SPONSOR


   House-Mouse Designs(R)  
 our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 
HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  

Please remember you must use a
 House Mouse Design image
on your card/project to enter.


I am also giving away this stamp to a randomly chosen winner!!!!! This stamp will be perfect for a back to school card.


                     

I pulled out another background I made awhile back to make this card. I don't know if I will ever use up all my handmade backgrounds but I am surely giving it a try! LOL!



Stamp:  Holiday Stamp - Stampabilities
Dies:  Stitched Oval - Gina Marie
Small Oval - Spellbinders
Phrase Set One - Spellbinders

Colored Pencils
Oxide Inks
Stencil:  Numbers - The Crafter's Workshop

I placed the stencil over kraft colored card stock and sponged on pastel colors of oxide inks. I stamped the image also on kraft card stock and colored with colored pencils and oxide ink. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you will hop on over to the challenge and join in the fun! Have a great day!

challenges entered:

Cradz TV:  Anything Goes #120
Creative Crafters:  Anything goes #30



11 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

The background came out great, April. Would never thought of doing that and also stamping on the Kraft. Unique look!

Bunny said...

I never remember to stamp on kraft and it looks so good. Your card is so cute. I love that this image could be used for any gift giving occasion. Or.........maybe the House Mouse is the gift. Great background. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

fantastic background and beautiful card April
Gr Karin

Sue said...

April, I love the background with all the numbers. And the little mouse with the bow on it's head is darling. Our kids always did that with bows when they opened their birthday gifts. Your card is so cute.

Hugs
Sue

Conniecrafter said...

Awww, too cute with that big bow on her head, so sweet, fun way to do the background and do the number challenge!

Lorraine A said...

aww hw cute is this!! I love the little mousie image and the background is fabulous! Lovely colours and details :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

Dorte said...

Love the background with numbers you have used for this super cute HM image, April. Wishing you a fine week.
Dorte xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Absolutely darling! I just bought a few new HM stamps so I am looking forward to participating in your challenge the next chance I get.

Claire said...

Fantastic background. I love how you have kept the little mouse in the same colours. It has a very striking effect
Claire
Mrs H's Crafty Corner

Diane said...

Wonderful background and what a cute little mouse.

Hugs Diane

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)

Blog Archive