Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Gelli Plate Play

 Hi and welcome to my blog. Recently I have been playing with my gelli plate and making fun backgrounds using lots of stencils and acrylic paints. I used two stencils on this background - diamonds and circles. The saying is a sticker and the stamp is unknown. 



Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a great day!

Challenge entered:

Stamplorations:  Stencil



6 comments:

Diane said...

Fantastic colors and background design with the fun Zebra.

Hugs Diane

Bunny said...

I have been wanting to play with a gelli plate. This is great. Look at the lovely vibrant colors not to mention the wild animal. Love it. [Bunny]

brenda said...

What a super Gelli Plate background April, such intensity of colour, the beauty of them is you never quite know what you will get. It looks very fitting fore the lovely Zebra, thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
What a delightful image which looks lovely in the sepia colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Would be lovely to see you at https://www.welovechocolatebaroque.uk/, we have an A/G theme this month.

B x

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous April

gr karin

Linby said...

Love the effect you achieved with the gelli plate and great colour combo too. Your zebra really pops against it. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

Ina G said...

Fabulous make April. Love that background and your zebra face just pops perfectly. To be eligible for a prize you need to add our graphic. Thanks so much for sharing at STAMPlorations Stencil Challenge. Hope to see more of your work in the future.

Blog Archive