Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Handmade Background #20

 Welcome back to my blog! Happy Halloween! I have another background to show you. This technique made a fun, eerie background for a Halloween card.



I took my tree stencil and placed it on purple card stock. I took white shimmery ink and sponged it around the stencil to give it a misty night look. I stamped the haunted house to the right of the tree. I stamped the ghost, colored over it with a clear Wink Of Stella glitter pen, fussy cut it and added it to the card. All stamps are from Just For Fun Stamps. 

Thanks for stopping by. Happy haunting!


Challenges entered:

Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

The Creative Crafters:  Anything Goes #33



5 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

That is a perfect background for a halloween card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

What a spooky background, April! This is a great Halloween card!

Bunny said...

Hey, this is kinda spooky. Love the background. Great card. [Bunny]

Conniecrafter said...

the shimmer effect that you gave to the stencil looks fantastic, very cool!

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Brilliant creation, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Crafters and wish you luck with your entry...hope you will join us again next month!
Hugs Donna (DT) xx

Blog Archive