Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Floating Alcohol Inks

Hi and welcome to my blog. Over at Simon Says Stamp the challenge this week is focus on alcohol inks. I love working with alcohol inks and I have used them in many ways. For this card I put drops of several colors of alcohol inks in water. The inks float on top of the water. I placed glossy card stock on top of the water, lifted it off and this left a neat background on my card. I like the artsy feel of this card.




Stamps: Circle and Stems - Just for fun Stamps
Die:  Part of a butterfly flourish - no brand
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Flower Stickers
Alcohol Inks - Ranger

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenge entered:

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Focus on Alcohol Inks



4 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

The floating alcohol ink background is wonderful with this style of stamp. The border on the left is super cute. Great card!

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very artsy indeed! It came out great!

Conniecrafter said...

very creative way to use the inks and I love the results, fun scribble flowers to go with it!

Lorraine A said...

Love this April!! I never tried the water technique but will have to give it a try!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Blog Archive