Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Monday, December 21, 2020

HMFMC #330 Mid Way Reminder

  #330 ANYTHING GOES with option of Sparkle/Shine - Mid Way Reminder



hosted by our Talented Teamie Carol 


We have FOUR Super generous sponsors
 for our 4 week challenge!

This challenge ends January 3rd.

Our first generous sponsor is 


The winner will be given a fabulous set of 10 Mini Clear Stamps!
Assortment may vary.

 
Here is a a collage of gorgeous cards made by the Stampendous team using the mini stamps. 




Stampendous is now the official rubber stamp licensee of House-Mouse Designs®.  Visit the store at www.STAMPENDOUS.com 

For lots more inspiration from Stampendous, be sure to check out their other sites; STAMPENDOUS! Blog,  
Find Stampendous! on Pinterest and Facebook.  



Our second generous sponsor is 



Winner will receive a RANDOM ASSORTMENT of Premium Dye Ink Pads

Simon Says Stamp has been in business since 2002, offering you the best selection of Rubber Stamps, Altered Art, Scrapbooking, Artist Trading Cards and Paper Crafting Supplies in the world. Stock includes over 100,000+ items along with the latest and greatest releases from the Simon Says Stamp brand Hero Arts, Tim Holtz, Lawn Fawn, Copics, House-Mouse Designs and so much more. With such an amazing variety and awesome deals on shipping, it’s always good timing to shop at the fabulous Simon Says Stamp store!

Our third generous sponsor is 



We are also thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)
 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site! Eeeeek!!  


Our Fourth generous sponsor is 



One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.  I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.  This has become my second addiction and have never looked back.  I love making new images and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue.  

A BIG thank you to ALL our generous sponsors for your continued support  throughout 2020 

I have loved all the new cute Christmas House Mouse stamps at Stampendous this year. You can see them by clicking here. They bring such fun and good cheer! I didn't realize I was doing all that rhyming until I reread this! LOL!
I hope you have a very Merry and Blessed Christmas!


Stamp:  Holiday Hedgehog - Stampendous

Dies:  Labels 8 - Spellbinders
Pine Needles - Gina Marie

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers
Silver Paint Pen'White Gel Pen

I hope you will join us for our last challenge of this year! Remember there are 4 great prizes to win! Merry Christmas!

Challenges entered:

Die Cut Divas:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Wenesday Challenge:  Christmas Critters
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Critter

8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

What an adorable image, April! You've colored it beautifully! Merry Christmas!

Bunny said...

I think this is such a cute image. Who wouldn't want to decorate a friend? Great colors. [Bunny]

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and beautiful April
Gr Karin

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card April :-) I only colored this hedgie once and need to get her out again, such a cute image and the colors and layout are fab, love it!!

Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and lets hope 2021 is a better year for all 🥳
luv
Lols x x x

creationsnz said...

Lovely bright baubles and a lovely sprig of greenery, April. Thanks for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Sue said...

This is one calm hedge hog, to let the little mouse decorate him for Christmas. Love how you colored it up and the card you created with this sweet image. April, thank you so much for the Christmas card, it is lovely. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Hugs
Sue

Cindy C. said...

Oh what a super image, and beautifully colored! Thank for playing along our December challenge at Die Cut Divas.

Arlene said...

What a fun card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our December "Anything Goes" challenge.

Blog Archive