Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Handmade Background #24

Hi and welcome to my blog. I have had fun using some of my handmade backgrounds this year, from my stash. I still have hundreds! I know it will take me the rest of my life to use up all of them! LOL! I really enjoy learning and doing new stamping techniques for my cards. So here is one more. 


For this background I brayered some white acrylic paint over the raised areas of an embossing folder. I placed my sponged background on top of the painted areas and pressed the background with my hands (or you can brayer over it). I like the distressed look it gave. The stamp is from Just For Fun Stamps. It was fussy cut and added to the card. I added some purple metallic washi tape and sequins for interest.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a blesssed day!

Simon Says Monday Challenge:  Favorite Technique
2 Crafty Critter Crazies:  Use a Critter




2 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

This is a fun one April! Great background!

Conniecrafter said...

that is a cool effect that gives to the background that's for sure!

Blog Archive