Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Die Cut Series #1

Hi and Happy New Year! Each year I put a new series on my blog to help me use up things in my stash. This year I want to focus on actually using some of my dies that I have not even used yet! I know we all have things in our craft areas that we have never used. I will be posting a die card on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month.  On my first card I made a little scene using this fun tree die by Gina Marie. This card came together by using bits and pieces of things in my stash as well.


Stamps:  Animals - Heartfelt Creations
               Saying - Unknown
Die:  Trees - Gina Marie
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

The background was made by pouncing a sponge onto the card stock using green and brown inks.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges Entered:

The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes J1321
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #473 - #474





6 comments:

Donna said...

Such an adorable scene and even better that you used things in you stash! Glad you shared with us at The House That Stamps Built! Donna

Laurie Unger said...

Such a cute card. I really like the scene you created with all your stash papers. Awesome job. Thanks for sharing this with us over at The House That Stamps Built.

Heather said...

How cute!! That tree die is fabulous and I love that sweet little birdie! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Conniecrafter said...

so cute, the little foxes running around is cute and like how you layered the trees, neat sponging of the background too!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very beautiful April
Gr Karin

Glittered Paws said...

What a cute scene you created and love that you are using from your stash. I made that a "goal" of mine for this new year, use from my stash. Love the sponging in the background. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Blog Archive