Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Friday, January 15, 2021

Double Dry Embossing

 Hi and welcome to my blog! I am using a new embossing folder today and trying out a new to me technique! This is fun and I like the look.



Stamp:  Good Day - Penny Black
Dies:  Stitched Ovals - Gina Marie
Embossing Folders:  Large Dots - FSJ  and   Dotted Swiss - Cuttlebug
Distress Inks
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I used my new large dots embossing folder and swiped various colors of the small cube Distress inks over the raised dots. I then put the inked piece in a dotted swiss embossing folder to get the double embossed look. Here is a close up to see it better.



Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Penny Black Saturday Challenge:  Anything Goes/Something New
Simon Says Wednesday:  Layer It Up


3 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

Super fun technique April. Makes a bright and cheery card That little kitty seems thrilled with his pressie!!

Conniecrafter said...

that is a fun stamp and you have done a fun technique to go with it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Such a fun and colorful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and Saturday Challenge! ♥ Sue Kment

Blog Archive