Welcome

Hello and welcome to my blog of card crafts. I am happy that you stopped by for a visit. I hope you can visit often. Have a wonderful and blessed day! "I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and my soul knows right well." Psalm 139:14

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Dies Series #2

Hi and welcome to my blog. Today I am showing another card I made using a die that I have not used yet in my stash! It is never too early to start your Christmas cards, so I have made a Christmas card for 2021! I try to make a few each month so that I don't get crunched at the end of the year. The die I had not used yet is the snowy background die by Gina Marie. I cut it on a gelli print I had in my stash and then laid that on top of white glitter paper so that the snow looks sparkly.



You can see the sparkle better in this picture.


Stamps:  Chickadees and Saying- Sparkle N Sprinkle
Dies:  Snowy Background - Gina Marie
Labels 50 - Spellbinders
White Glitter Card Stock
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Challenges entered:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes
Scraps of Life - Rudolph Days:  Anything Goes/Christmas
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes
The House That Stamps Built:  Anything Goes J2021






8 comments:

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty, April. I don't remember that stamp, but I'll have to look, because I love it! This makes a stunning Christmas card.

Conniecrafter said...

Lovely, I like those sweet birds, and the sparkle background looks fabulous for the snow!

Bunny said...

It's a lovely card. The sparkle looks great. Glad you showed a close up. [Bunny]

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

This is gorgeous. I really like the birds and the die cut over the sparkle is an effective way to get snowy look.

Heather said...

I completely agree: It is never too early to start on Christmas cards! Your card is really pretty! Love the sweet image and the fabulous sparkle on the background! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Glittered Paws said...

Beautiful Christmas card - love the shimmer on the card - could see it great in the second photo. Thanks for joining us over at The House that Stamps Built.

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet couple of birds! I love the shimmery snow on this beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with the first 2021 Rudolph Days Challenge.
Linda DT

scrappymo! said...

Your sparkly background looks fabulous here. Sets off that pretty coloured bird scene. Like the look of those shiny berries too!

Thanks for taking part in the first Rudolph Days Challenge of this year.

Blog Archive